I am over the moon happy with how these gorgeous Needlework Frames have come together! I really wanted to find an alternative for finishing our beautiful works of art than the standard wooden embroidery frames that are out there. These frames are light, so easy to use and look incredible. They are meant to “elevate” your work without taking away from your creations and I believe they do that so well! Some of the designs are able to stand on their own, on a shelf, a table etc. They are also perfect hanging on a wall as part of a gallery wall on on their own, the perfect modern statement.
These mini frames are sold as a set of 3 only, they are not sold individually. In your set you will receive one mini frame in each shape, Square, Arch & Circle. These frames are SO cute and perfect for beautifully displaying those tiny stitches!
The Mini Needlework frame sizes & shapes:
- Mini Square is: 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- Mini Arch is: 8.2cm tall and 7.3cm wide
- Mini Circle is: 7.3cm diameter
- Laser Cut from Lightweight Plywood
- Frame is made up of two pieces that will slide together to “sandwich” your fabric.
- These frames are intended for displaying your finished work. They are NOT meant to be used for stitching in.
- The mini frames unlike the regular size frames DO NOT have a hook for hanging on the back. The best way to hang these little frames on the wall (if you choose to do so) is to simply use a nail.
- When purchased, frames include clear instructions for use & assembly.