We could all use a little more hope in this wonderful world of ours couldn’t we?! I have wanted to create another “word design” for a long time as you have all loved our similar designs, “GROW” and “LOVE” so much.
So here is it, HOPE. This design uses a handful of very common embroidery stitches as well as beautifully rich colours, you are sure to enjoy every part of this project. This kit comes packed full of all the supplies you will need as well as an easy to understand colour guide, visual stitch guide and visual step by step process that I myself use to create this hoop.
This pattern is designed for those who have a basic knowledge of Embroidery, however if you are a beginner there are a few “Tips and Tricks” included in the pattern to help get you through. You will also find many tutorials and videos on YouTube and Pinterest if you search that will help if you do get stuck.
Included in your kit:
- 6″ wooden embroidery hoop
- Embroidery pattern, pre printed onto cotton fabric
- Embroidery needle
- DMC cotton embroidery threads in the colours used in this design
- Instructional booklet including a colour and visual stitch guide
- Paper copy of the pattern