This design has a few meanings for me. Of course there is the obvious, an encouragement and reminder for all of us to “be kind” and treat each other with kindness. But for me it’s also a reminder to “be kind” to myself. I don’t know about you guys but I am SO hard on myself. I have been gently encouraged and reminded by those close to me to go easy on myself and treat myself with kindness. So I’m trying and this beautifully sweet little design is helping ; – )
This Embroidery Kit comes packed full of all the supplies you will need to create your own “Be Kind” hoop. There is an easy to understand colour guide, visual stitch guide and visual step by step process that I myself use to create this hoop.
The pattern is designed for those who have a basic knowledge of Embroidery, however if you are a beginner there are a few “Tips and Tricks” included in the pattern to help get you through. We also have our very own “Embroidery Guide” available in the shop as a physical booklet or a digital PDF. This guide will help equip you at the start of your Embroidery journey!
Included in your kit:
- 6″ Champagne Elovell non-slip plastic embroidery hoop
- 30cm x 30 cm piece of 100% Cotton Poplin with the design pre printed onto the fabric
- Embroidery needle
- DMC cotton embroidery threads in the colours used in this design
- Instructional booklet including a colour and visual stitch guide
- Paper copy of the pattern