This listing is for Brynn&Co.’s A Guide To Embroidery Digital PDF.
This project has been in the making for a few months now. We wanted to take our time and make sure this little booklet had everything in it that we believe is important to know as you start your Embroidery journey.
This booklet is PERFECT for anyone who is brand new to embroidery, or only has a very basic knowledge. This little booklet will walk you through some of the most important tools and accessories required to get you started. We also walk you through your first stitches using 6 basic embroidery stitches that are most commonly used in a lot of patterns and designs.
Our booklet won’t teach you EVERYTHING about embroidery as that would require much more than 20 pages ; – ) This booklet is intended to get your started and help equip you so that you feel empowered and encouraged to continue on your stitchy journey.
Embroidery is a beautiful form of art, especially with so many of us spending so much more time at home this year due to COVID and everything going on in our world. So many people are being deliberate about slowing down and spending more time on things that bring value and meaning to our lives.
The Digital PDF guide includes the following:
- A table of contents and Introduction
- Getting to know the Embroidery tools such as fabric, thread, hoops, needles and more.
- Additional Tools or as I like to call them “Stitchy Accessories”
- 6 Basic Embroidery stitches, Straight stitch, Back Stitch, Stem stitch, Satin stitch, French knots and Lazy Daisy.
- Conclusion and a little about Brynn&co.
**This item is a digital download only and can be downloaded after purchase.**
Please remember, nothing will be shipped to you upon purchase.